Welcome!

Thanks for looking at my blog. These are some of the cards, etc. that I have made for other people. If you see anything on here you would like to order just send me an email to lisascrafts@yahoo.com.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Cards #3 and #4

Okay!  I finally finished all my Father's Day cards!  Just in the nick of time too!  The car one is a SVGcuts.com file that is a station wagon with panels.  The car itself opens up into a card that we all wrote in.  This one was given to my step-dad.

The second one is my latest masterpiece that I was so excited about the other day.  It's a huge grilling apron with a pocket which holds a mustard and ketchup bottle card that opens up to write in.  Attached to the front of all of it is a grill, my husband just got a new grill a few weeks back so this was PERFECT for him!  On the side tables of the grill there is an oven mitt, a paper plate and some BBQ tools.  Most of this also came from SVGcuts.com although I had to design the grill myself from various shapes because I didn't have the one that was supposed to go with it, so I improvised!  LOL

I hope you all enjoy these and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the dads out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment